Here is my shrine to road trips. I started making it well over a decade ago.
I used to wander A LOT. The idea was to always be adding to it but, at some point I lost my wander. About a year ago I decided it must be really horrible to be keeping a travel shrine in a storage locker. So, I dug it out. It’s been through a lot and needs much repair and updating. It’s lived in Arizona, Louisiana, Iowa, and has traveled those routes by car. I don’t know if I will get my wander back but, at least now that it is out of storage, I can appease the Jackalope by laying smashed pennies (smashed monies are my favorite currency and travel trinket) at his paws.
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- jennhoney likes this
- eebees likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- songbirdstew reblogged this from jennhoney and added:
- songbirdstew likes this
- dressesdancingandtv likes this
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- canamharris likes this
- crumpeteatingwoofter said:This is actually brilliant…which doesn’t surprise me at all.
- crumpeteatingwoofter likes this
- clairesalcedo replied:
- clairesalcedo likes this
- sidramatic likes this
- jennhoney posted this