Vasant and I, having a pot of Lapsang Souchong (Vasant’s favorite black tea) at the BEST tea place in Seattle, The Teacup.
Seattle is not a place known for tea, and a lot of the places that advertise for tea either overcharge for a substandard tea service or give you a fairly-priced substandard tea service.
This place is cozy, with lots of comfy chairs, lovely tables, a fireplace, wholesale tea, and tea classes to take. The tea service is priced insanely cheap for the best tea I’ve had on this continent. I haven’t had this lovely of a tea time since being in England or at The White Heather in Victoria, BC (which is, by the way, the world’s LOVELIEST tea service).
I’m so happy to have found a tea shop that I love that serves proper tea services. And I love that the table was big enough for us to write and draw without any spills occurring.
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- jennhoney reblogged this from sarahsamudre
- eebees said:I was missing OUT! I have plenty of pictures and stories I could have shared on this epic day! OH well. Just wait for Unicorn Monday…
- eebees likes this
- jennhoney likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- made-above likes this
- maryksalcedo said:I’m so jealous! I want to go there!
- maryksalcedo likes this
- tricialew likes this
- canamharris said:I want to go there! But I don’t think we’ll have that much time! Drools…..
- tomfjord likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- helms-deep likes this
- goddessofscrumptiousness likes this
- sarahsamudre posted this