I was going to go out tonight. That was the plan. force myself to go out. See one of the many movies I very much want to see, maybe force myself to buy a few art supplies that I both want and need.
huh. I’m in bed. I’ll just lie here a moment and collect myself.
And then I woke up around midnight and ate ice cream.
I’m not going to beat myself up about this. This morning was HARD. I let myself have a twenty minute pity party with crying and swearing and mallet pounding (that’s not code for a goddamn thing) Later, I was given a coffee eclair (one of my favorite things) by one of the offending parties and they admitted that the morning was just an absolute disaster. That was nice, but I would have gladly given up my bribe/snack to skip the emotional exhaustion.
ok, gonna go eat goldfish crackers, try to get some reading done and achieve unconsciousness again!
- dressesdancingandtv said: You are wonderful. Sorry you had to have such a rubbish morning. xoxo
- dressesdancingandtv likes this
- songbirdstew said: You need more face on your face.
- eebees likes this
- palmtreepalmtree said: Aw, I hope things are better in the new day.
- palmtreepalmtree likes this
- clairesalcedo said: There should absolutely be NO self beating up. Bed is an awesome place to be and ice cream and awesome thing to eat, especially after a rough day. YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOUR FACE.
- clairesalcedo likes this
- underthecypressbough likes this
- glitterbubbles likes this
- glitterbubbles said: I LOVE YOU AND YOUR GORGEOUS FACE, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FACE. ugh, I am sorry your day was hard, but congratulations on sleep and ice cream and a coffee eclair! I didn’t even know that exists. you are goddamn spectacular. I love you. xoxoxoxoxo
- jennhoney posted this