If you’ve never seen Buffy, this gif pretty much sums up Spike’s entire personality through most of the series. And I wouldn’t change a thing about him.
First of all, Spike is the best, I would love him even if he were sparkly.
- woke up one minute after the post office, the only thing I needed to do today, closed. (I am success!)
- used a robot at the post office to send the one package I absolutely had to send today. (robots! let me have this one. bleep bloop.)
- Was told several times that it was too cold outside. Took Cowboy for a walk. (don’t tell me, blah blah!)
- it was beautiful outside. (beautiful! gorgeous! if you were here your face would freeze off!)
- got pulled onto/off of a patch of ice by an enthusiastic Dog Champion.
- fell down. skinned my knee. laughed. (this is what I get for wearing pants?!?)
- got up. continued walking.
- was infuriated/frustrated by every human interaction today.
- realize that the problem is partially me ( although a very small part)
- more exhausted from human interaction than anything.
- going to start saying: I’m sorry this interaction is making my lungs sleepy.
- tried to sleep
- was woken up many times, by people that wanted to see if I need anything.
- which is nice really, I’ll keep telling myself that, but telling myself that is making my lungs sleepy. My favorite response to this question was: I was asleep, sleep I need. If you could tell me what day it is, I could answer this question much better. grr…arrrgh…
- falling down was my favorite part of the day
- starting a fight club.
<3 Jennifer Zombie