Astrid, I wish I had found this in time for your birthday, I know how much you love Hurley. We, in the States, are still celebrating your birth by setting off fireworks. So, I think it’s still appropriate to post this comic.
Also, I want Ben to take me to the birthday station. Then, try to kill me. Then, we would both giggle because, the Island’s not done with us yet!
Oh, Ben! Oh, Island! Oh, Dharma birthday cake station!
Star Trek The Lost Generation
John Locke: This isn’t Star Trek this is Lost. Now that there is time travel there’s no need for logic anymore.
Spock: I can’t take it any more! I refuse to live in a place without logic!
Hugo ‘Hurley’ Reyes, Lost
Seriously. Favourite character.
Desktop Wallpaper of the Day: Looks like someone took a wrong turn… *puts sunglasses on sunglasses*… and got lost.
look what they did- Lost & CSI:Miami refs. makes me want to hug it then kick it.
Miles, Desmond, Hugo and Daniel Faraday take on the undead!
1. Gather ingredients
2. Point gun at ingredients and shout “HOW DO I MAKE A SANDWICH OUT OF YOU?!?!?”
3. Breathe heavily through your nose as though you were about to hit ingredients
4. Give up and make the sandwich yourself, and eat it bitterly
1. Make separate sandwiches, one with peanut butter and one with jelly
2. Take a bite of the peanut butter sandwich, declaring it the best
3. Take a bite of the jelly sandwich, declaring it the best
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 ad infinitum
5. Follow peanut butter or jelly sandwich into grave danger
1. Throw the jar of jelly at wall, sneering “I don’t need no sandwich”
2. Call the mascot on the jar of peanut butter lots of clever nicknames
3. Huff and puff and stomp around and grumble a lot
4. When no one’s looking, make perfect, even, symmetrical peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sit in a corner, enjoying every bite
1. Sit idly by, believing that the ingredients will find a way to make a sandwich out of themselves
2. Lose faith and make the sandwich anyway
3. Realize that you were the instrument by which the ingredients chose to make a sandwich after all
4. Run around the room and grab everyone’s knives, insisting that their sandwiches will do the same in time
1. Make sandwich
2. Eat sandwich
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 ad infinitum
1. Procure 23 milligrams of uranium-20
2. Set hadron supercollider to eight megajoules
3. Program a sandwich-making macro using Cobol or Visual Basic
4. Act all tough-like
1. Eat sandwich
2. Call the sandwich “brother”
3. Place peanut butter slice over jelly slice
4. Spread jelly on the other slice
5. Spread peanut butter on one slice
6. Take two slices of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly
1. Steal someone else’s sandwich
2. Claim you coerced them into making the sandwich for you all along
3. Say you’ll tell them everything if they make you another sandwich
4. Stare at them all creepy-like
1. Lay out plans for one of the most intricate, fascinating, and delicious sandwiches of all time
2. Just as you start making it, get shot
1. Apply peanut butter
2. Disappear for eight months
3. Apply jelly
4. Disappear for eight months
5. Eat sandwich
1. Mmmmmmm, peanut butter
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
1. Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
2. Have someone take a bite, then tell them it’s a baloney sandwich
3. Make up a whole bunch of other shit, then say you had planned it all along
4. Buy a few yachts